Talk to us about our special offers for new RTOs, we offer; zero establishment fee, payment plans, low-volume licenses and special configurations.
New training companies have special requirements. While you can submit data to NCVER using their online submission software this works fine for up to 100 students, however for organisations that have complex requirements or any more than 100 students a functional student management system is the only way to manage your business.
Not only will you get compliance obligations met through the capture and reporting of AVETMISS data but you can also have your Quality Indicator Survey data collected for reporting, take online bookings and integrate with your website. Don’t make yourself fit and existing straight jacket of one-size fits all software - use a flexible system that works how you want to work. Future proof yourself with a system that caters for basic operation to complex functionality like e-learning and accounting integration.
Key features for newly operational Registered Training Organisations:
- Unlimited user licensing
- Unlimited customer licensing
- Pay for what you use: don’t pay for extras when you won’t use them!
- Website integration - included by default
- Quick issuing of Recognised Prior Learning and Credit
- Automated USI correction & validation (manual intervention not required)
- E-commerce integration with wordpress plugin
- Integrated Language Literacy and Numeracy assessments
- Ability to remove and add units on a per enrolment basis
- Full AVETMISS and USI management
- Training.gov.au integration
- E-learning ready
- Support includes online chat and phone help when you need it.