Talk to us about creating easy-to-complete forms, taking online bookings and payments, issuing e-learning access details, sending reminders and issuing attendance certificates.
While we fully support accredited training our ability to customise the configuration so that both can run concurrently means that you do not have to worry about having a separate system to manage training workflow, reporting or compliance obligations for the other side of your business. We recognise the unique challenges that you face, and don’t burden you with functions that you don’t need. Don’t make yourself fit and existing straight jacket of one-size fits all software - use a flexible system that works how you want to work.
Key features for training organisations delivering non-accredited courses:
- Helping you meet ESOS National Code
- Easily add up-to-date training scope using existing TGA lists
- Option for single user or unlimited user licensing
- Unlimited customer licensing
- Document and Template eg: Letter of Offer, enrolment forms, policies and procedures
- Conformance to Standards for RTOs (SRTO 2015)
Website integration - included by default
Integration with Learning Management Systems eg Moodle
- Dynamic Study Plans and Timetables
Create Certificates of attendance automatically
Automatically contact students for marketing opportunities
- E-learning available for training staff
- Academic (Course) progress monitoring
- Automated billing, payment schedules and financial reporting (with a Xero plugin)
- Easy to use portals for learners and trainers
- Provide online pre-enrolment, online payment and discount options
- Set up Non accredited training and programs
- AVETMISS and USI Compliance and reporting.